Deadline for abstracts submissions: JUNE, 1, 2016 (21:00 GMT+1)
Regular Call for Abstracts closed: Abstract submission for Oral Contributions will not be possible after this deadline.
Late submission is still available for POSTERS up to June 15
The final decision of the presentation type will be made by the scientific organizing committee.
- Photonics and Imaging
- Photochromic Materials and Molecular Switches
- Single Molecule Spectroscopy
- Photoinduced Electron and Charge Transfer
- Intense Laser Fields
- Photochemistry in Confined Media
- H-Bonding and Solvation Dynamics
- Theoretical Photochemistry
- Applied Photochemistry
- Basic Photochemical Processes
- Environmental and Atmospheric Photochemistry
- Polymer Photochemistry
- Energy Transfer
- Photovoltaic Materials and Processes
- Structural Dynamics / Photoactive Biomolecules
- Spectroscopic Methods and Application
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- The abstract is requested to be written in English, using the template which can be downloaded.
- Note that one presenter can only submit one abstract
- The standard A4 (8.27” x 11.69”) sheet is to be used for the abstract
- All the margins are 20 mm wide.
- The abstract is to be 1 page for all the presentations
- Please do not put a page number on it
- Please prepare the abstract in PDF format
Review, Acceptance and Notification
The abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific organizing committee of the meeting. The receipt of all abstract submissions will be acknowledged via email. The e-mail notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the submitting authors in June 2016.
Please note that any submitted abstract, even if accepted by the program committee, will not be included in the conference program should you fail to register for the conference.